Offical Bumper Sticker Thread

How about this, when I find some suppliers that do them for a reasonable price, I'll post examples of the colours and you can all argue then over which colour you like 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

If you can't find anyone down there Darky, Friends of ours have an Embroidery business up in Toowoomba.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no argument Darks, Just pick a good quality fluro orange or floru red. I'll happily pay $20 for a good cap and I won't buy a crappy one. Maybe with netting sides and back to stay cool?

Did you sort a way of getting our names embroidered on to them (mine on the side please).

Do we get to choose a phrase and can I have swear words?

Oh and please make sure that I can rip the stupid button off the top, it interferes with headsets.

Love and Kisses, Qwerty :Rogue:

There is no argument Darks, Just pick a good quality fluro orange or floru red. I'll happily pay $20 for a good cap and I won't buy a crappy one. Maybe with netting sides and back to stay cool?Did you sort a way of getting our names embroidered on to them (mine on the side please).

Do we get to choose a phrase and can I have swear words?

Oh and please make sure that I can rip the stupid button off the top, it interferes with headsets.

Love and Kisses, Qwerty :Rogue:

Don't ask for much do ya Qwerty? 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Take some scissors to the button and I'm sure it'll pop off. They don't advertise any with 'detachable buttons' however...

Hadn't considered getting our names embroidered on the caps, could be tricky. Most places seem to want an identical order of say 100 caps at once. Be an awesome idea though, I'll look into it. Perhaps logo on front, URL on back, name on each side?

We weren't going to have phrases on the caps were we? Wasn't the plan to just have the logo and URL? What does everyone want?

Does everyone want the netting ones (trucker caps) or normal caps? Personally I prefer normal ones so that's what I was looking at but I'm open to suggestions.

Tell me what you think gang (and not about the colour, I get it, everyone wants the most garish colour I can find...)

Ok, this is the plan.

Get caps made with RecFlying logo on front, URL on rear. Then, if you want, you can take it to the local shops and get your username put on the side. Should only be a couple of dollars to get that done methinks.

I'll look for the most garish colours I can find, since that seems to be what people want 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Trucker cap (netting) or normal cap?

Currently 2 votes for normal, 1 vote for netting.

I'm trying to make sure people will actually want to buy the cap, otherwise Ian probably won't be too pleased with me and I'll have to buy them all myself 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I've got a ripper cap but its solid heavy (like denim) and it is just too hot to wear........never mind, I'll get a heap of little circles embroidered onto it and then cut out the middles...:thumb_up:

And its Qw not Qu 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif

Opinions?

1. http://www.hotcotton.com.au/showProduct/Hats/Caps/HW-WS-

CH18/%27Winning+Spirit%27+Heavy+Brushed+Cotton+with+Sandwhich+Peak+Cap (I have one of these with a different design and it's a very nice and comfy cap) - no colour choice chosen here yet. I rather like the lime green option as a completely off the wall colour other people aren't likely to have. Opinions?

2. picture below

HW-WS-CH82.jpg.79b0886fb393ee42c2acb94a2060b284.jpg

I'm with BecM, Tracktop, Gomer, David (not his blue post), Black rod and Turbo.I'm not with Pud (sorry Pud), dark coulurs don't standout and they are too hot.

Qwerty

That's ok Quentin;) I'm not really fanatical about it.

Darky, I vote 'no' for mesh and the 'war office' says lime green - she agrees with Darky that not many caps come in that colour. I really like the yellow 'cos it will match the pod on my T500.

Pud

Hey Darky, sorry went to bed...

Berlex Promotional will blow you away with what you can get/do to almost anything on the planet.

I'll give our Friends a call today and ask, (though I have a feeling they might actually do some of the embroidery for Berlex!)

Anyways, your on the right track me thinks... :thumb_up:

We should all get a hight Vis Shirt as well!! :big_grin:

Just to throw a bit more confusion in the pot with embroidery is that remember our logo can not be done properly with embroidery as it uses the meshing of the Australian colours.

This was a big problem when I was getting the shirts and hats done before also due to the different colour shirts and what colours the logo had to use for each one.

The good thing though with caps is that if the caps were all the same colour then you could pick one colour for the center of the logo that would suit. The stickers shouldn't be a problem with the blending of the colours.

Darky, welcome to the world of taking on an easy simple task and it becoming a mountain to fly over 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

If the capos could be obtained without the button on the top it would be more comfortable with headsets.

I think that one might be a challenge, none of them seem to be button-less. I think if people want that, they might just need to take some scissors to the top of their cap...or maybe take it somewhere and pay a professional someone to take scissors to the top of their cap...

Right-o gang, I've been chatting to studentbiggles who has contacts in the biz (wooo) who's going to send me colours and stuff for caps.Apparantly it's very cheap and easy to have usernames added :big_grin: (yay!)

Just embroider "Pud" on mine thanks Darky

Just embroider "Pud" on mine thanks Darky

When it comes time to order them, we can make it so people can specify what they want. :) We can make up a list to send to the embroiderer with everyone's names (and if people want more than one).

I, myself, need to decide between DarkSarcasm and Darky 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

When it comes time to order them, we can make it so people can specify what they want. :) We can make up a list to send to the embroiderer with everyone's names (and if people want more than one).I, myself, need to decide between DarkSarcasm and Darky 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I was just being a bit flippant Darksarcasm.

I vote for Darky, Darky - if you are looking for votes that is;)