Pietenpol Air Camper Corvair build

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys...to be honest I dont bother with this forum much. Sick of the childish politics! Only reason I saw you guys had commented was because it came up in my email.

Progressing well, engine 95% built. Most of air frame done. Assembling now and making cables etc. Can see it all at www.scottyspietenpol.com

Scotty

• Like 3

Heck! It's seven years tomorrow since you kicked this off. Definitely not shortcuts taken with this build.

It's good to see that you have kept on going. I remember how enthused you were at the beginning. I'm of a mind to start trying to whip off the weight so I can fit into that front seat for a good fly around.

As the actress said to the bishop, "Keep it up". And don't forget to build yourself a fancy mantelpiece so you can line up all those "Best in Show" trophies it is bound to win.

OME

Hi Guys...to be honest I dont bother with this forum much. Sick of the childish politics! Only reason I saw you guys had commented was because it came up in my email.Progressing well, engine 95% built. Most of air frame done. Assembling now and making cables etc. Can see it all at www.scottyspietenpol.com

Scotty

That is an awesome build log...blog.