8-32 (Thread Size) Instrument installation tool.
Holds Mooring Ring squarely against the back of the instrument panel so that Altimeters, VSIs, Air-speeds, HSIs, ADIs, and RMIs slide in straight and smooth. Use with front/rear panel installed instruments that employ a rear Mooring Ring. Pays for itself the very first time it's used.
- No more instrument screws with crossed threads.
- No need to remove adjacent instruments.
- No more fighting a simple instrument reinstall.
- No more damage to Instrument Lighting Trays.
- Knurled ends for super gripping power when fingers are slippery.
- Long enough to completely control the Mooring Ring.
- Short enough not to interfere with Control Column or Yoke.
- Precision machined from high grade Stainless Steel.
No posts found