Aeropup Costings

Guest Bendorn

What sort of $$$$ would I be looking at for an Aeropup if I ......

a.) Build my own?

b.) Bought one secondhand?

Rotax v Jabaru engine???

Ben

Guest The Bushman

Hi As builder of 3 Supa-Aero-Pups the Supa-Pup costs 41,000 The Aero-pup 51,000

These are fully equipted with all gauges Electric Flaps Jab 2.2 engine,Micro Air radios Nav lights Strobes Etc Etc and by the way the Supa-Pup 19.3680 is for sale and also is the Aero-pup 19.4428

The Bushman

• 2 years later...

SupaPup Mk2 manual

Hi The Bushman,

I plan to restore (recover and repower) a Mk2. However, I can't lay my hands on a manual for this type and spec. Any ideas?

Cheers Bald Eagle:big_grin:

• 2 months later...
Guest geoffrey wood

HI,I,ve just joined forum. I have built a supapup 4 and would recommend covering with stitts.Do not recommend the 2 pack paint. Aviaquip have a fill instructions how to ust stitts and a video was available when I built about 5 yrs ago. Any more help just ask. VH-DZZ

• 7 months later...

Hi Bendorn

Steve Donalds Aeropup is for sale and it is immaculate. He is a LAME for one of the major airlines and is a master craftsman it would be the best Aeropup in Australia. His nick on here is Ducksrus. It is advertised in the latest RAA mag and is 19-5206. he has $59000 on it and would be a outstanding buy. it has a Jab engine in it 85HP it is located at Caboolture. It is a beautiful aircraft. If you cant find it PM me and I will send you his phone number

Mark