Another Nynja is finished

Guest steve woods

Guest steve woods

I've been building my skyranger nynja 19-8285 for just under 2 years and finished all the paper work Saturday the 31st of May

A big thankyou to my Lady Michele for here help and patience

and Greg Robertson who is always happy to help with advice and a chat.

Raaus said it will take between 4 to 6 weeks to process the paper work.

Steve Woods

29269-6e9954ace340b0dab4130fc837194324.jpg

DSCN0697.JPG.66474aefd299eaf0778c2d7fa850dadd.JPG

Guest steve woods

Thanks for the kind words, some details

The empty weight is 281 kg with 2.5 litres of unusable fuel, 2 headsets and the luggage hammock.

Engine choice is the 912s rotax, comms are EQ1, prop is a Richard sweetapple and the spinner is a cummins

have been doing some taxi trials of varying speeds. The rate of acceleration does make you smile.

DSCN0707.JPG.8d6302307b0b8f1125d5cfe026dbac50.JPG

DSCN0701.JPG.ab2cd628e0e9a2de9c24200f148d4dea.JPG

DSCN0702.JPG.7b0d071a3b192b09e16ffe7d78e74f84.JPG

Guest steve woods
Good on yer Steve...happy flying.....BTW, are you going to put any stripes or decals on it?

Hi Scott,

just letting you know that I did spend time looking through you online build pictorial and Michele and I enjoy the flying around vids

steve

Hi Scott,just letting you know that I did spend time looking through you online build pictorial and Michele and I enjoy the flying around vids

steve

Ahh, cheers Steve...glad you enjoyed the pics and vids.

BTW, that cockpit looks pretty flash!

• Winner 1

• 4 months later...
Thanks for the kind words, some detailsThe empty weight is 281 kg with 2.5 litres of unusable fuel, 2 headsets and the luggage hammock.

Engine choice is the 912s rotax, comms are EQ1, prop is a Richard sweetapple and the spinner is a cummins

have been doing some taxi trials of varying speeds. The rate of acceleration does make you smile.

[ATTACH=full]29254[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]29256[/ATTACH]

Hi Steve

Thanks for your info on the phone this morning and your images. I can see were you have the placed the CHT switch I'll do that with mine as well. I've put an image of todays panel planning (1st and hopefully only trial layout before I cut out the frp panel in the kit.) on the forum thread about my build to date.

Cheers

Mike

Hi SteveThanks for your info on the phone this morning and your images. I can see were you have the placed the CHT switch I'll do that with mine as well. I've put an image of todays panel planning (1st and hopefully only trial layout before I cut out the frp panel in the kit.) on the forum thread about my build to date.

Cheers

Mike

The image post of the panel didn't seem to work.