Any More Info ?

Adrian Lewer

Hi all, does anyone around the melbourne area have a 2 place aeropup ? i recently had a look at some pic's and was impressed by the performance. it will just be another one to go on the list of maybe's. would not mind seeing one in the flesh.

my only question is "is it hard to cover a "real" plane ? i am use to covering models :big_grin:

• 1 month later...

Will let you know when I do mine ,,;) Ive only ever covered a few models myself but I'm armed with quite a bit of info on stitts fabric and procedures about it so hopefully I will be right

• 1 year later...

Covering AeroPup

Brett,

How did the covering project go? I am considering covering my Mk 2 early next year and would like to know a bit more.

Thanks Bald Eagle

• 1 month later...
Guest Curandero

there are video tapes to show how to cover wings etc. ask Aviaquip a melbourne aviation building supplier. or..You can call me for further info

08 8849 2060

• 1 year later...

Hey Guys

to cover an ultra light using the stits process is pure simplicity. Buy their manual, read it a few times prior to commencing work and you will be surprised just how easy it is. I just finished covering my second Acft with it and could not recommend it more highly. in the words of some one "hav a go ya mug" you'll be a mug if you dont.