Cowel Inspection door

Sky Gazer

Hi Guys,

I am looking to replace a faulty fastener on the inspection door of the engine cowl. It looks like a spring loaded clasp that locates over a ball like base.

I don't see anything like it on Spruce or any of the other sites I have visited so far. Any one know what breed it is or if they are repairable if not replaceable question.gif.c2f6860684cbd9834a97934921df4bcb.gif This one just does not stay clipped down.

I am also looking to repair one of the Camloc seats but see that they seem to only be available in a 2 rivet style base plate where as those on the CT seem to have been trimmed and molded in to the engine bay flanges. Some of the sites sell a threaded (adjustable depth) base which seems like a pretty spot on way to go however they too are of the 2 rivet flange style base . Again any one had any experience with this aspect or any polite suggestions.;)

Peter

Peter,

Ever heard "The noisy wheel gets the oil"? Keep ringing/emailing/texting Shaun daily ... he hates being nagged 031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif.

One of the items I nominated as needing fixing before taking delivery of the 2K from Shaun was the oil inspection port catch. He had no trouble then finding the part.

Paul