Young Fellas looking for work - Hunter Valley

Hi All.

Jack Ferguson from Hunter Valley here. My buddy max and I (Both 15yrs old) are looking for work cleaning planes/hangers or doing any other work that needs to be done to help us fund our flying. We are both currently flying our of Cessnock but happy to travel if an opportunity arrises for some work at other places. We can only do weekend work because of school during the week, but available in school holidays during the weeks. If you would like to chat further or have any questions please email us or feel free to call.

Email: [email protected]

Ph: 0439889861.

Regards

Jack Ferguson and Max Wheeler

1009133171_AircraftcleaningFINAL.thumb.jpg.761127b7f285d9c7904c557e2355208e.jpg

• Like 8

Great to see two young blokes with keenness, initiative, and a willingness to do work as lowly as cleaning to earn some $$$'s.

It's also great to see young blokes who can spell properly, write a well-constructed, grammatically-correct post, and also produce a good flyer for their advertising, I wish you well, fellas, you're made of the right stuff. 012_thumb_up.gif.83e1b5422694a022eec36e1e8343f687.gif

• Like 6
  • Agree 1

Hi All. My buddy max and I (Both 15yrs old) are looking for work cleaning planes/hangers or doing any other work that needs to be done to help us fund our flying. Regards Jack Ferguson and Max Wheeler

Hi Jack, You impress me greatly! I sincerely hope you and your mate achieve your dream...All the very best to both of you!

Franco.

• Like 3