First flight in the shed.

shafs64

Sling 2 great to fly, an easy honest plane,  just maintain thy airspeed. Best way to land  initially it is hold it off the two feet above the runway and let it stop flying all by itself. Have a great time.

Sling 2 great to fly, an easy honest plane,  just maintain thy airspeed. Best way to land  initially it is hold it off the two feet above the runway and let it stop flying all by itself. Have a great time.

Already signed off in a sling 2 i flew them out of caboolture. 

If it's been a while or the plane is new to you  or if you have any doubts, get an instructor in with you. Nev

both new aircraft been out of the seat for three years. I will be with an instructor as i have to do my BFR. and be signed off in the aircraft. i was looking for advised from people who have flown Savannah's

Matt would have a copy of the Polit notes for you,  He is an experienced pilot in a varity of aircraft, good instructor and has a good demeanor.   You should be able to down load a copy of the pilot notes from the webb,  Often the 18 / 36 has cross wind in it so read that area; Matt will throughly go through that with you.  Weather looking good for Sunday as well.  Enjoy.