FSX on Windows 10 Problem installing

rankamateur

Has anybody been able to get FSX to install on a Windows 10 computer? Mine will not install the base disk, Acceleration pack always was fussy about installing. I am worried Microsoft's planned obsolescence program may have claimed another victim.

Is there a work around to get this to install?

Has anybody been able to get FSX to install on a Windows 10 computer? Mine will not install the base disk, Acceleration pack always was fussy about installing. I am worried Microsoft's planned obsolescence program may have claimed another victim.Is there a work around to get this to install?

I managed to do it after downloading the 2 service packs for Windows 10 (64 bit). I'm no expert but I managed to find a simulator forum that was helpful. Others more expert than I may be able to help but assuming the program is not corrupted it is doable. The program does crash sometimes and that seems to be continually reported on the tech forums with many fixes suggested but so far has not completely fixed it for me.

I love the program and use it to keep my instrument rating skills current but I'm going have to go to X-plane in the next year.