Gazelle for sale

Keen Aviator

Skyfox Gazelle, great flying example of the marque. Insured value $40,000.

Recent new brake pads and wheel bearings all round. Also 3 brand new tyres and tubes (not fitted),

Also complete set of Punkin Head covers, as new

Complete 5 year Rotax rubber replacement completed August 2017

Brand new 3 blade Bolly propeller (worth $2150 can be purchased with plane),  Original prop still serviceable.

David Clark headsets 

Rotax 912 starts first time every time and she flies beautifully.

A very easy aircraft to fly and land. Perfect aircraft for low or high time pilot.

Total time air-frame and engine 1790 hours

Hangared at Cessnock NSW

Price $30,000AUD ono

Contact Ron on 0408 261 314 or by email [email protected]

405532483_DesktopBackground.thumb.jpg.f538d2316fdf8886a47755dbf0f90536.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

It does seem, Gazelles are very well priced these days, lots of bang for your buck. I bought a tricycle gear recently, in a 50/50 partnership with a good mate. The fact she had stood gathering dust for about a year, with the odd engine run, needed a Rotax 5 year rubber and an annual servicing, gave us bargaining power. With a good few weekends of cleaning, polishing, re -upholstery, doing the 5 year rubber and the annual servicing, all told, she’s back in the air, at a cost of $10 000 each. I think, for what is a very nice, honest little aircraft, that’s pretty good. You can’t buy an engineless, single seat kit for that. They are getting old, so beware, but I think if you are on a budget, some good ones are out there.5168E87A-5B83-4369-9BB0-A2A78D9EFD49.jpeg.33dab10f5c8d2264bcf1991978e592d7.jpeg 

• Like 2