Greetings from Tokyo Japan. Newbie Here. Semi Retired. Build Custom Aircraft Models

Hello from Japan. This is officially my first post on this site. Im originally from Honolulu, Hawaii, but previously a California Resident before moving to Japan. I am ex Military and Semi Retired. Been to more than 40 countries around the world until finally deciding to land in Tokyo. Life in Japan is Great. I enjoy working on Cars, Aircraft and just about anything under the sun. I use to be an F-15 Aircraft Mechanic in the service. I eventually earned a degree in Architecture and became an Architect. Nowadays my company builds Large Custom Aircraft Models for the Aviation Sector.

My other passion is eating and trying new foods. If you enjoy Sashimi, Tempura, Ramen and Freshly cooked food in a sanitary environment, Japan is for you. Japan is also the only place in the world where you can leave your wallet, laptop or flight plans (on a train, bus or mall) and still have a 90% to 95% chanced of getting it all back. Cheers, Herman.

Edited by Admin