Be great to catch up with some of you at AusFly

Love to fly

Hurry up and book!

not sure why you'd be hurrying to book? Gold coin donation at the gate. I'm assuming that like last year you will need to book for the welcome dinner, breakfast etc but too early to do this now.

• 3 months later...

No need to book, this is not run by RAAus.. That means among other things that you ill be able to hear at any of the lectures, rather than having a bloody big generator bellowing in your ear as happened at the last RAAus event I went to.

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Suggest that you fix the spelling of the hotshot star aerobatic pilots - Jock Folan and Gerard.

I can't make it as I have a birthday party to go to. I was in Narromine last weekend however so caught up with other hotshot aerobatic pilots.

• Like 1

AND another can't make it: BOO HOO.

Hopefully I'll be having a new hip that week,If all goes well. & only 232 days on that waiting list.

Happened all of a sudden phone call in the morning, report to hospital for preop, they gave me the letter, I was to get in the mail, spent most of that day in there, following morning,  Phone my surgeon to inform him "WE HAVE A DATE !" He informed me he needed new xray's, Quick trip to doctor's for referral,  then over the block for xray Done in 15 minutes flat !.  Sit down, NO stand & receive the xray. *xray now printed on paper

This morning put my driver licence medical into the RTA.& for the first time they didn't ask for the eye test!.

What a rushed couple of days.

spacesailor