hello all, Midge Point Qld

Doug Evans

Doug Evans here getting back into flying again , after a 5 year break bought a Loehle Sport Parasol too get my hand in again looking at getting a terrier 200 camper or simular had a lightwing for 11 years with a 582 loved it

Just bought a rebuild project Lightwing with a 582 Blue head but will be repowering with a Rotax 912 s or maybe a Viking HF110 after a bit more reseach this power plant is looking pretty good too me 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

Doug Evans here getting back into flying again , after a 5 year break bought a Louehle Sport Parasol too get my hand in again looking at getting a terrier 200 camper or simular had a lightwing for 11 years with a 582 loved it

Hi Doug I really like the colour scheme...highly visible....I'm sure it was you I spotted last weekend when I was flying in the Adelaide area at 9,999ft'037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Alan.

From one Doug to another, Welcome mate. Stay and enjoy the friendship.Guernsey, didn't realize you were from Adelaide. Were to do you fly from?

Hi Doug I fly from Truro Flats (many years) and recently from Gawker where the Morgan Sierra is based.

We've probably met at a Truro Flats fly-in, I'm the guy with the radio.

Alan Marriette.

I must have missed you Mike.

Hi Don

We did, as I arrived I walked past you and you where talking in a group. I waved to attract your attention and then did not cross paths again. Next time. We'll have to catch up for a yarn in Mackay.

Cheers

Mike

Hi DonWe did, as I arrived I walked poats you and you where talking in a group. I waved to attract your attention and then did not cross paths again. Next time. We'll have to catch up for a yarn in Mackay.

Cheers

Mike

Hey mike next time come over mate I enjoy meet you all sorry we did nt catch but will try in the future

hang on didnt I speak with you on the strip I was the one parking planes & choppers "lakeside Controll" scarey hey >............

Doug

Guest Maj Millard

Welcome to the forum Doug, Thanks for the shower last night and nice to see you and the wife again after all these years. (that'll get them talking !!) I also liked the Lohle and I look foward to seeing it fly soon. Very happy the fly-in went off so well............................................................... Maj...080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif 026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif