Joey KR2 fiberglass moulds for sale . just make an offer

Garry Morgan

I have all the molds for fiberglass parts for a RK2 and S the wing moulds are for longer wings for the Joey which you cut back for the KR the under carrage mould which is longer the under carriage alloy casting moulds we made them in T6 much better as I have never seen one brake as with the nose leg casting.tail and fin elev moulds and much more. fuse wood parts cowl moulds, fuse top deck.

I have a 1600 VW 2.4l Limback factory Lycoming 233 offers wanted they all have to go. make for your progect and your mates.

Many aircraft parts to many to list. brakes belts spinners etc. pnone Garry 0418253466

I have all the molds for fiberglass parts for a RK2 and S the wing moulds are for longer wings for the Joey which you cut back for the KR the under carrage mould which is longer the under carriage alloy casting moulds we made them in T6 much better as I have never seen one brake as with the nose leg casting.tail and fin elev moulds and much more. fuse wood parts cowl moulds, fuse top deck.

I have a 1600 VW 2.4l Limback factory Lycoming 233 offers wanted they all have to go. make for your progect and your mates.

Many aircraft parts to many to list. brakes belts spinners etc. pnone Garry 0418253466

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have no issue sending the molds back over eventually, Ray is probably the best choice to receive them, I just want to get a few pulls from them first and make some bucks of mine own starting with them as a base.

• More 1

Yes, Anyone with the non-de-plume of "Crazy" always welcome! Call the phone number on the sign if I'm not there. I wont be far away. Ray

• 2 weeks later...