Morgan sierra 100

gareth lacey

Roko Via Gold
Ratings
342 12
Country
Country
Hi Mark
will have it up tonight ,if i can down load ok its a gopro 3 and the card needs an adapter will get 1 today, i have a taxing vid i will try and load it , but she fly,s what and awsome feeling seeing it take off, ,landing was smooth and the engine sounds sweet ,sorry i rambleLOL

Attachments

magishme

Ratings
39 1
Country
Country
Great news guys, it will be nice to see a Morgan flying around the Queensland skies, when you fly the hours off, let me know some flyins you plan on going to and I'll make sure I am there to see your pride and joy.

Ratings
Country
Country
Well sadley our plane is kaput on the first flight after test flying on taxing the wing caught the side of a parked car , the throttle was pushed in full power instead of off and the plane pivoted around the front of the car and the other wing hit another car on the other side and bent and crushed the wing the engine and prop was left spinning full power between the two cars undamaged
Garath has been curled up in a ball for 6 weeks #$@ off with himself but he is now up and ready to fly again we can not bring ourselves to rebuild the plane to bumed out ,even though all it needs is a wing so we are going to sell it as is , so if anyone would like to buy it we would like $ 28000 for it , keeping in mind that the engine alone is worth $ 33000
You can see what we did during the build so there is no secrets so if anyone wants a bargain let me know
Cheers Craig

dazza 38

Ratings
3,043 127
Country
Country
Well sadley our plane is kaput on the first flight after test flying on taxing the wing caught the side of a parked car , the throttle was pushed in full power instead of off and the plane pivoted around the front of the car and the other wing hit another car on the other side and bent and crushed the wing the engine and prop was left spinning full power between the two cars undamaged
Garath has been curled up in a ball for 6 weeks #$@ off with himself but he is now up and ready to fly again we can not bring ourselves to rebuild the plane to bumed out ,even though all it needs is a wing so we are going to sell it as is , so if anyone would like to buy it we would like $ 28000 for it , keeping in mind that the engine alone is worth $ 33000
You can see what we did during the build so there is no secrets so if anyone wants a bargain let me know
Cheers Craig
I had a look at it in the hangar, about a month ago, its not that bad guys. Unfortunate, but these things happen. I didn't have a real good look but the Spar looked ok.

Ratings
Country
Country
no it
I had a look at it in the hangar, about a month ago, its not that bad guys. Unfortunate, but these things happen. I didn't have a real good look but the Spar looked ok.
isnt but cant bring ourselves to fix our loss will be somones gain

Virago

Ratings
Country
Country
Yes guys, Bex's advice is sound! Absolutely rotten luck but time will change how you view this. I sure hope you can find it in your hearts to fix it! John.

aj_richo

Ratings
252 8
Country
Country
Sometimes just making a start helps... the number of times I made screw-ups in my aircraft build, (admittedly nowhere as big to repair), I shut the door and left it to rot in the shed.
I mulled and stewed on it for sometimes weeks.. much teeth gnashing and hair pulling!
But once I decided on a course of action, maybe ordered in new materials and then actually picked up the tools to make a start, it all came together and was back on track in no time.
The final inspection was last Monday and am waiting for the paperwork to return from RAAus, over 8 years from starting the Sonex project!