My 1st cockpit flying vlog in Papua New Guinea

I thought I would try something different and do more of a cockpit style vlog because that is what a lot of people enjoy watching. I have a pretty sweet job flying in the mountains of PNG and landing on the sides of mountains, so I thought that people might be interested in what it's like to be a career bush pilot overseas. I will be making more videos that would be more centered around bush flying, but for my first one, I thought I would keep it simple. If you have any thoughts on how to make it better, please leave a comment on the video. i'd love to hear.

• Like 5

Great video mate keep it up.

Love all the gadgets in the cockpit!

“When I was flying up there” all we had was a WAC and a grease pencil and no power to outclimb the hills.

Great vid keepem coming!

NICE. I spent a lot of time over on Bougainville. Challenging flying (and the place of some of my biggest aviation scares) but honestly the most beautiful place on the planet with some of the greatest (and some of the worst) people I have ever met!

• Like 1

Thanks Ryan, Thoroughly enjoyed your video. Some of us old flyers can only pilot a seat in front of a computer nowadays, so it is great to be up and flying with you. I felt as though I was in the right-hand seat with you. please keep them coming.

Great to hear Guys. I will continue making them for you. :)