Low-Life, Thief!

farri

I wasn`t sure where to post this! I`ve been in contact with Emah on facebook and she has given me permission to post here in an attempt to get some information that might help her catch this thief! If anyone has any information, please contact her... I`ve copied from Emah`s facebook page and pasted.

For those who don`t know, Emah is the lady who made up the skins for Wayne Fisher.

Emah Silberstein

Today at 10:24 · 

To the low life scum who broke into my sail loft last night and stole the heart and soul of my aviation business, I promise you will suffer greatly for this. All my folders of instructions that I spent the past 6 years developing with painstaking precision and finite calculations. My tools, my sail making stock. My hot knives. I am not in this industry to make any profit. I was keeping the legacy of Wayne alive and assisting people’s dreams to become or remain airborne. This is a low life filthy act. I will find you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Franco.

I,d be very suspicious that this is a specificly targeted theft from someone with a commercial  interest and intent due to the technical nature of the stolen goods, in any event I wish him or them bad health and many accidents for the future, mongrels all.   Cheers Hargraves

• Agree 1