natfly

Merk

Attendance at Natfly is free and all forums and workshops are free.

There is a $5 dollar per person per night fee for camping.

The Temora Aviation Museum has offered a special deal for NATFlyers. A one-day, multiple entry fee is $10 per person. Get your hand stamped and come and go as you please from 10am to 4pm.

A weekend pass (for multiple entries per person from thursday through sunday) is only $20. You can purchase the weekend pass (which has a bracelet that won't come off until you cut it off) at the Temora Aviation Museum or at the RA-Aus HQ.

Tomo,Do you know if the Museum is going to fly any of their aircraft over Easter?

A few people have asked me and while I imagine not it would be a buzz.

Mark D

In this months RA-Aus mag ( i think that is where i read it) They said no, not till the weekend after. A bit disapointing.

There is a $5 dollar per person per night fee for camping.

Eh? I spoke to Natalie of Temora (I was referred to her by Ann Pike) about camping arrangements and she says it's $15 /night to camp. Please can this be clarified?

Either way, I'll be there.

Tomo,Do you know if the Museum is going to fly any of their aircraft over Easter?

A few people have asked me and while I imagine not it would be a buzz.

Mark D

Not that I'm aware of Mark, they are the next weekend though as someone mentioned.

Eh? I spoke to Natalie of Temora (I was referred to her by Ann Pike) about camping arrangements and she says it's $15 /night to camp. Please can this be clarified?Either way, I'll be there.

That's what it says in the booklet thingo that came with the mag. Might be a typo though, not sure.

Hey Tomo- may give you a quick call on Thurs earlyto see if the forcast band of weather has passed- just gotta get throgh Ma Ma creek and we're away I reckon.

Yep ok... I might leave asap in the morning, to get out of this weather band if I can. It has been raining here today, I had to move the jab to a mates place with a gravel strip down the road. Heard a few aircraft on the radio today sneaking under the weather through Goondiwindi and Moree, hopefully it will be a clear-ish run through there in the morning.

Let's hope the clouds lift enough for you to get over the hill.