• Please read this important announcement HERE

Pics

kevb

Ratings
190 1
Country
Country
Hornet Re Fuel pic.jpg Hornet Early Start 3.jpg Hornet early start 2.jpg Hornet early morning start.jpg Daly Waters Hanger.jpg

Hey Guy's,
Sitting at home on the computer feeling a little bored so I started looking through a few of my pics from the last year. Thought I'd post a couple of a few trips I've done around the territory in the Hornet. The Hanger pic was taken at Daly Waters and the building is heritage listed, not really sure but I think it's a WW2 Building.

Kev.

Ratings
Country
Country

kevb

Ratings
190 1
Country
Country
Love those pics Frank, and if I lived a little closer I would give my left testy for a Tablelands run with you and Frank Bunyips. :)

farri

Ratings
2,595 22
Country
Country
Nice One Franco... Would like to join you in the near future for a Tablelands run... :)
:wave: Todd, Your on!...Another incentive to get that bit of plastic.

Love those pics Frank, and if I lived a little closer I would give my left testy for a Tablelands run with you and Frank Bunyips. :)
:wave: Kev, Ever in the Cairns area,look me up.... I`ll even let you keep both Testies...:laugh:....Oh! I took the photos with my Olympus TG 850.

Frank.

snakenjac

Ratings
Country
Country
View attachment 50821 View attachment 50822 View attachment 50823 View attachment 50824 View attachment 50825

Hey Guy's,
Sitting at home on the computer feeling a little bored so I started looking through a few of my pics from the last year. Thought I'd post a couple of a few trips I've done around the territory in the Hornet. The Hanger pic was taken at Daly Waters and the building is heritage listed, not really sure but I think it's a WW2 Building.

Kev.
Yeah mate the hanger is WWII, last time I was there the story of the strip was displayed on the walls of the hanger. Some bad training accidents there at the time!