Hi

Hi everyone. My name is tracey and I have a very strong interest in aviation. I am also an avid plane spotter 001_smile.gif.6386dc7a3bee1687774534e35ad7aba8.gif. I also hope to do a trial flight (or maybe more) one day soon.

Looking forward to being a part of this wonderful community. Fly safe everyone.

Hi everyone. My name is tracey and I have a very strong interest in aviation. I am also an avid plane spotter 001_smile.gif.6386dc7a3bee1687774534e35ad7aba8.gif. I also hope to do a trial flight (or maybe more) one day soon.

Hi Tracey,

Welcome to the forums here, and nice to have another lady on board!

Good luck with your trial flight - and be prepared for it to get you hooked and going for a pilot certificate!

Cheers,

Neil

Hiya Tracey!

Welcome aboard. Its great to see more women engaged and enthusiastic about flying and helping to create a more gender-balanced recreational aviation community. My wife achieved her pilot certificate a few months ago and found it really satisfying. She has turned out to be a fine pilot and certainly had better intuition and coordination than I had during my own flight training.

Good luck!

Alan