Vision 600T Location

Earlier last year, I was in discussions with Tony Hayes about the location of the 'Thruster' Vision 600T.

The Vision 600T was the only tailwheel example of the aircraft that was built and flown in Australia. Tony thought that he knew where it was located and was trying to find its exact location before he sadly passed away - see Thruster forums.

I am asking if anyone on this forum has any information on the location of the Vision 600T as I would like to get it flying again and hopefully keep Tony's contribution to ultrlight aviation alive.:)

Guest burbles1

There was a Vision 600N advertised in the RA mag in March - might be a long shot, but worth asking the seller or buyer about the taildragger version?

Guest ozzie

From what Tony had said is that there are no approvals for the Vision to be built here in Australia. details are a bit hazy but a sad story due to usual beaurucrazy. note all the aircraft in the advert have UK rego.

Guest ozzie

http://www.recreationalflying.com/forum/thruster-vision-600s/27094-opening-thread-what-about.html

last post by Tony in this thread said that may be the red tape problem had changed.

some time ago a raffle with a vision as the prize was advertised in Pac Flyer i bought a few tickets i think it was for orange aero club 2001 maybe. some weeks later my money was returned.