Show us your lightwing

Doug Evans

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the lightwings small but simple and strong hey look nice and good to learn on am still considering 1 for my 1st a/c once i get there lol,if i find 1 that is not the quickest but who has to go fast to hav fun hey

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Caution 1

A bit of history I found on 25-0032 history. A video of her flight across Australia with two flight star aircrafthttp://australianlightwingdatabase.wordpress.com/2014/02/05/the-alw-database/comment-page-1/#comment-3

Hi Doug, Just finished watching it.....what a great trip, and most of it at tree top height it seems.

sorry to hear they lost a man in the roll-over, but a good doco.

Cheers Davo

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Maj Millard

image.jpg.66dfbd0794741b3934ff8d4c248a174b.jpg 1. Quick scrub before flying down to Temora from Townsville..

2. Flyin at Tully...

3. Waiting for bang-juice at Coonamble NSW...

image.jpg.9d5662340442c2358237c7aea23cd501.jpg

image.jpg.111cf86608edbe8137f8decff8ac51bc.jpg

Hey Doug, Here is me in a float lightwing in a different life. This was just on the sandspit off Langford reef near Hayman island.

Note I'm in the left seat though definitely not the PIC.IMG.jpg.fdbb087cc6179eb9089e2d7aa262e2a9.jpg

• Like 3

Y

Hey Doug, Here is me in a float lightwing in a different life. This was just on the sandspit off Langford reef near Hayman island.Note I'm in the left seat though definitely not the PIC.[ATTACH=full]28876[/ATTACH]

yes that was at Proserpine some time ago now remember her in the hanger there ! Believe she's was wrecked ?

Hey Doug, Here is me in a float lightwing in a different life. This was just on the sandspit off Langford reef near Hayman island.Note I'm in the left seat though definitely not the PIC.[ATTACH=full]28876[/ATTACH]

Good too see ya in a Ligthwing mate suits u ! :-)

Nice plane mate where do u fly ?

G'day Doug, I do most of my flying locally in the Roma,Injune area sw Qld. My strip and hanger are on one of our cattle properties and I fly the fence lines,bores.ect. I'ts great to see all the light wings on this site and hope to meet you all in person one day. Regards Clayt.026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif

• Like 5