I have done a bit this month and now have the fuselage 90% complete with only 90% to go. I needed to make the rudder post 20mm wide at the top from 40mm tube so I thought squeezing it between 2 bits of 4 by 2 in my 4" engineers vice would do it. Wrong, I broke the vice so ended up whacking the tube between the 4 by 2 with a decent hammer. This worked well even though the post was a bit ripply. Rivetted the rudder horn on the bottom & shaped the nylon block at the top riveted it on & trial fitted the post. It was spot on. I then bent up some 25 thou sheet to make the rudder ribs & set it all up with clamps to make sure I had the right amount of movement left & right. I cut out the 2 sides for the rudder bent the leading edges a bit to go round the post & riveted it all up. Next I bonded the trailing edge with super strength araldite & it was all done. The rudder & fin will be capped with some foam & resin later. I have already fitted the undercarriage leg but removed it while I installed the front bulkhead behind the fuel tank & then measured & cut out the 32 thou sheet for the front deck. Pre-bent the sides and pulled it on with some ratchet ties. I drilled & clecoed it on, marked it for trimming & cabin cutout & the took it off, cut all the excess bits off, put it back on & filed & sanded the edges till it looked smooth & straight. I took it off again & marked the fuel cap hole location, drilled the hole & put it back on again. It all fits well & looks good so I will remove it & store it away till the engine goes in. Next step is to install the main wheels & the canopy plus elevator trim & start on the wings. Progress pics are attached.