Skyranger supports this site

Admin

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Greg Robertson from Best Off Aircraft Australia, the agents of the Skyranger range of aircraft, in supporting this site for ALL recreational aviators.

it is agents like Greg that make this site possible for everyone...thanks Skyranger!

• Like 3

It was also Greg that ran around with me at 1:00am on the Saturday morning at NatFly putting down on their side all the steel fencing that were attached to the safety mesh around aircraft as the mesh was catching the wind gusts making the steel fencing slide all around the tarmac. It was only a matter of minutes before one was going to go crashing into an aircraft that was on display.

A lot of aircraft agents owe Greg for helping to prevent potential severe damage to their aircraft.

• Like 1

Ross rallied the troops (while only me actually) and we started at our end of the tie downs checking all was secure... we met our President leading his troops at about the Tecnam stand and coming our way... Of course we all saw the potential mess that was brewing in the eating area and were lucky to get there when we did... Gotta say I am glad you had put some pants on by that stage Ian (lol)

Greg's been a terrific ambassador for the Skyranger aircraft and recreational aviation in general. I have enjoyed many phone calls with Greg and have enjoyed his company on several occasions that he has passed through Temora, both connected with Natfly and on other occasions.

I've always found Greg to be quick to support and encourage and slow to criticise people who are having a go. It's blokes like Greg (and Ian) who make the flying community a better group to hang with.

Cheers, Mathew

PS. Check out a great mate's (Friar Puk) YouTube Skyranger clips. Puk was a camera man in a previous life so his editing is terrific.

• Like 2

I have to say... someone asked me which aircraft amongst the distributors I was most impressed with. I have given it some thought and I reckon it was the Skyranger and Ninja. Truly impressive and looks like a really well put together machine and the distributor really knew his stuff.

I would buy one if funds permitted in a flash...

• Like 1

I have 700 hours on the first Skyranger assembled in Australia and cannot speak highly enough of the aircraft or of Greg the Australian agent.

There are, I believe, over 1500 Skyrangers flying, many used in flying schools in Europe where a kit built aircraft that has passed and continues to pass the appropriate inspections can be used for training.

If any kit is faster and easier from the box to the sky than the Skyranger I have yet to hear of it.

I have recieved prompt response for requests for spare parts and/or technical assistance from Phillipe, the designer in France, from the UK agent, from the very active internet user group and from Greg.

I had the pleasure of giving a new Skyranger its first flight and of flying off its first 25 hours in order that the owner builder could start receiving instruction in his aircraft. It flew straight and true from first turn of the key.

If one follows the very clear construction manual a Skyranger flys true. A bonus is that the instruction manual was written by the UK agents; highly experienced english speaking aircraft builders.

Leadville the highest licensed airfield in the USA has seen me arrive in a Skyranger that still had some climb left when crossing the Rockies at 14,000ft.

Even when you strip away my owner/bias the Skyranger aircraft and its suppport team are second to none.

Davidh

• Like 2

Greg's been a terrific ambassador for the Skyranger aircraft and recreational aviation in general. I have enjoyed many phone calls with Greg and have enjoyed his company on several occasions that he has passed through Temora, both connected with Natfly and on other occasions.I've always found Greg to be quick to support and encourage and slow to criticise people who are having a go. It's blokes like Greg (and Ian) who make the flying community a better group to hang with.

Cheers, Mathew

PS. Check out a great mate's (Friar Puk) YouTube Skyranger clips. Puk was a camera man in a previous life so his editing is terrific.

Great video love the smile on all the kids faces that to me is what Aviation is all about.

Cheers Tony

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for posting the videos Mathew, good stuff from Friarpuk and what I assume is the little Puks:smile:Pud

Yep they are the little puks. Going to make another video soon (time permitting. i.e. when the weather gets bad for flying)

Yep they are the little puks. Going to make another video soon (time permitting. i.e. when the weather gets bad for flying)

It's so nice to see the lil' pucks enjoying the flying: great video!