• Please read this important announcement HERE

Sonex in wa ?

Brett

Ratings
Country
Country
Hi all, I was just curious if there were any sonex aircraft flying or being build around Perth WA area?

XAIRVTW

Ratings
125 2
Country
Country
Hi Brett there is a web site that has been set up by Sonex builders in Australia the site address is sonexaus.wikispace.com.au they have a list of all builders in Oz & its a great site for info on the sonex. My next project that I want to build once I get permission of the old ball & chain.
Hope this helps.
Cheers

aj_richo

Ratings
252 8
Country
Country
Hi Brett,
From the Sonex website "Findbuilders" page ( http://builder.sonexaircraft.com/cgi-bin/search.pl )
There are 4 Sonex, 1 Xenos and 1 Onex under construction in WA. A fifth one isn't in the database belonging to Richard Ewing of Perth. Unfortunately there are no email address details for the builders.
The owner name and suburb/town are listed so you might be able to track them down. I don't recall there being any WA based projects on the Sonexaus site

Cheers
Richo
Sonex #813

Jay

Ratings
Hi Brett

Just picked this up - yes, my Sonex has flown since December last ( Bunbury based ), done about 36 hours to date ; there is another Sonex close to completion , also based in Bunbury. My email is jaypienaar@hotmail.com is you want to contact

I am sure this is the first to be completed and flown in WA

Cheers

Jay