First solo YMPC Point Cook !!!!!

Guest bigblockford545

Guest bigblockford545

Today I went for a lesson with James my instructor, thinking we would be doing more circuits and emergencies in the circuit, we completed the lesson taxied back toward the office and James then let me in on the fact that I was about to go solo.

Without my instructor in the passenger seat the little Jabiru LSA climbed like a homesick angle, I think I was almost at 500agl by the end of the runway. There were about 3 others in the circuit so it made for a reasonably busy time keeping a lookout.

The circuit was fairly uneventful, (thankfully) landing with the very slightest of bounces. Not a greaser but any upright landing is a good one.

I'm booked in for more tomorrow, I think I becoming addicted :thumb_up:

have fun

Simon

Guest Pioneer200

Yes it does become addictive, hope you have a good missus that doesn"t mind the money vacating the bank account.

But hey thats what life is all about, fun!!!! whats the point of being here if you can"t do the things you love

I am up to X country stage here in NZ in Jab J160

Only have about 11 hours to go and then passanger rating YEAH

Is the LSA a good training A/c

hi simon congratulations i done mine a week ago, i still have a smile. i done another 1.0Hrs solo yesterday, and if it is the same as everyone you will feel great. i used the time for a little experimenting to find my sweet spot. but i will say not fun in a 16-20 gusting wind. but i learnt allot.

once again congrats.