TOSG Website

Admin

Just a note to advise everyone that the TOSG website TOSG Home has been updated with Bob Llewellyn's contact details.

Bob has taken over TOSG to ensure all the great work done by Tony (Hayes) continues on in his memory.

• 6 months later...
TOSG Home[/url] has been updated with Bob Llewellyn's contact details.Bob has taken over TOSG to ensure all the great work done by Tony (Hayes) continues on in his memory.

Any idea what has happened to the website Ian? It doesn't seem to be working

Pud

• 3 weeks later...

For what it's worth Pud, and it doesn't help you much....looking at publicly available records the domain name "thrustersupport.org" is still active and registered to Bob Llewellyn until the end of 2010. But the name does not point to any website or webserver anymore that I can find. So it's probably not just a case of the server being temporarily down. It might be that a web hosting bill was not paid or was discontinued.

Contact details for the domain name are available here:

Whois Lookup - Domain Names Search, Registration, & Availability | Whois.net

but Ian could probably tell you more.

Peter

Thanks Pow,

It seems that with Tony's passing TOSG may fade away. It's a shame if the website is no more because there was a lot of information there that was very valuable for Thruster pilots. I may send Ian a PM to see if I can get some further information on TOSG.

Cheers,

Pud

Working on getting the site back up again - just spoke to Bob and the site wasn't changed over to the new server when we changed it here as we host the TOSG site free for TOSG.

Hope to have the site back up within the next couple of days

• 4 weeks later...

Well I received the latest Thruster Bulletin last week along with a form to fill in and return to update personal details including model of Thruster flown and any parts that might be required in the near future. I guess this is so Bob can get a feel for what parts he needs to source and maybe stock. Oh, almost forgot...... Annual subscriptions are now due apparently so I've paid my $35.

Now we just need the TOSG website up and running again - any progress on this Ian? I know you've been very busy lately with the changes here.

Pud

I have just redirected the domain to our server.

Once the DNS is populated throughout the web (48hrs) I will upload the files

I have just redirected the domain to our server.Once the DNS is populated throughout the web (48hrs) I will upload the files

Thanks Ian, I appreciate the effort you go to for us forum members.

Pud

• 5 months later...

It seems the TOSG website is doomed. I just tried to access the website but it doesn't exist anymore.

Does anyone know what's going on with TOSG?

Pud

PS. What I really want is to contact Tony Hayes Training Systems but cannot find their contact details. I'm aware Tony is not with us any longer but does anyone have the contact details as I want a T500 Manual?

It seems David hasn't paid for the domain renewal. I just called him but he is now on holidays till next year so I paid it myself...it should be back up again soon

It seems David hasn't paid for the domain renewal. I just called him but he is now on holidays till next year so I paid it myself...it should be back up again soon

Jeez Ian,

Thanks very much but ya gotta stop doing this stuff!!!011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

just another reason why I like to promote this site to all who listen. By the way.... Is there any progress on business cards to hand out?

Pud

• 10 months later...

It seems it may have already dissaipated and spread to the far winds as Ive been chacing the info and keep coming up short.really short.

Q.Why would someone aquire somthing (from Tony ,weather it be knolage,info or a product) just to leave it in a heap to rust away so the rest of us CAN'T enjoy it?

Now if some one pays for a product its only fair to give them that product,Ive noticed a couple of you good folk had payed to re-scribe only to have the site shut down.

.Heres my problem:Not only is the TOSG shut down but tying to get the info from you know who?..well, seems to be his last priority,(or not a priority at all) and im still waiting here paitently for my return email with the model I.D and the wight and balance details..I think its pretty sad when theres all the info I need just sitting there and I have to come on here to beg for help..

I don,t mind paying for it,as I did in the end ,not much choice but to just guess the model and order the manual from Kaye Hayes(a very helpful person indeed)

right about now I recon Tony may be turnning in his grave..R.I.P you wonderfull man, wish they all had your passion and good will.............................

Im thinking some seriouse letters are in order cause this is wrong, does HE not relize what Tony went threw to obtain such info? so very very wrong and sad

Tony left us a legacy so lets restore whats rightfully ours.................

flyerme...

With Tony's passing I am guessing that it is not so much the fault of the current admin but the fact that even though it wasn't sudden it was certainly not prepared for... The administration of and custodianship of the information that Tony left behind contained within TOSG is an awefully BIG legacy for any one to live up to...

Well it seems i've been saved by the man himself...Tony..

thanks to a combination of Tony's info and the gardian of such info -Kay I have all I need and more.

Kay still has and sells the traing manuals and the owners mauals with I.D descriptions.

awesome thanks Kay

Well it seems i've been saved by the man himself...Tony..

thanks to a combination of Tony's info and the gardian of such info -Kay I have all I need and more.

Kay still has and sells the traing manuals and the owners mauals with I.D descriptions.

awesome thanks Kay