Well. That didn't end well.

red750

I think there needs to be an investigation as to why crash services were so late on the scene. They may have been able to save that little pilot, if they'd been on the scene earlier!

I think that aircraft builder has a potential lawsuit against his adhesive supplier.

I think there needs to be an investigation as to why crash services were so late on the scene. They may have been able to save that little pilot, if they'd been on the scene earlier!

I think that aircraft builder has a potential lawsuit against his adhesive supplier.

Later news is that his body was riddled with chemicals.

• Like 1

I thought the crash services were on the scene very quickly. There is a little black car with a white patch on the side racing to the scene. Not sure if concerned about the fire or about the pilot. There was a commentator, so that was a very public failure.

• Like 1

For every Doer, there's tons of knockers. Why? Because it's easier. The only person to never make a mistake never MADE anything. . This is why just Buying and acquiring STUFF may give little real satisfaction.. One of the greatest sources of satisfaction is planting something appropriate somewhere and seeing it GROW.. When YOU make something out of metal or wood or such, you MADE it otherwise it would not exist at all. People who just BUY things never KNOW that feeling .Nev

• Like 2
  • Winner 2

For every Doer, there's tons of knockers. Why? Because it's easier. The only person to never make a mistake never MADE anything. . This is why just Buying and acquiring STUFF may give little real satisfaction.. One of the greatest sources of satisfaction is planting something appropriate somewhere and seeing it GROW.. When YOU make something out of metal or wood or such, you MADE it otherwise it would not exist at all. People who just BUY things never KNOW that feeling .Nev

Believe me when you build a radio-controlled model you are at it forever, just ask OME.

• Like 1

I pulled out of it when RC was just really getting going. A REAL plane was no more cost. I ended up working on race Cars and never getting Paid. "Pay you after I get back from Bathurst OK? " Of Course it gets Bent, so No Dough. Nev

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 20/09/2020 at 1:24 PM, pylon500 said:

Not everybody has facebook, but by the sounds of it, you were looking at this one...

Thanks for posting the video.

I had to LOL at the commentary: "...there's a lot of steps in testing the aircraft before you get the certificate.   [silence]...."

I guess certification isn't everything. 🙄