Magnificent job dude...Kudos to you. I know what its like and can appreciate every bit of love sweat and tears that have gone into her

Its a great build you guys need to catchup at a flyin and compare build ideas.  Cheers

On 09/08/2019 at 8:29 AM, Michael Hille said:

Here is a build log video of my recently completed scratch built zenith 750 Cruzer 

It is an absolute blast to fly .

Goodonya Michael... Brilliant!!! I did a fair bit of flying in the Zenith CH 750 when it was based here, I`d love to fly yours...Cheers and all the best with it. 

• Like 1

Kyle , you are right it’s the iLevil 3AW with Grand Rapids eis running through the IPads . I find it great I can read it easy enough I’m full sun and responds very quick . I also have a backup ASI VSI ALT if it ever fails or drops out when landing. It hasn’t dropped out one yet in 45 hrs . That’s great you have the code for the flap switch , I will call you if I need . 

Is that the MGL AS-1 as the backup?

I have a BOM from Ilevil..just trying to decide what I am going to do for the Sav S rebuild. I have a MGL explorer Lite going to come in for the Rans S21. Still tryng to decide on what I am going to use for a EIS though for the Sav S....I like to have a analogue ASI rather than digital as a backup after flying the S21 I think I may put in a VS as well. The VS on the 2 MGL Xtreme I have in my current flying Sav XL I find the VS pretty crappy but the rest of the Xtreme is great inc the inbuilt EIS function

I have had my mini Ipad fail with heat but it wasnt in a aircooled mount like they have out now I like the Guardian versions which I would probably get. Your thoughts on it all would be appreciated

I love flying a Savannah they are such a fun plane to fly .My backup is the Blite 3 in one ,it seems to work well and haven’t had any issues with it .I like the look of the MGL explorer , a Mate has one in his plane and I’m impressed with it . I have the guardian version of the iPad mounts and they are perfect for panel mount , you can easily remove your iPad in seconds and it has the cooling ports at the back .the BOM looks great for a very easy installation.

that Rans should be a nice build .