Bushcaddy

Yenn

Hi Yenn, you heard right! I like the plane so much I decided to buy the factory, we are still going through the process of setting up a new location at a very lovely airport in Quebec and will be reopenning in production very soon. check out the web site for updates and the promo special offer. www.bushcaddy.com

I am keen to get the demo aircraft here asap and get around to a few fly ins and some of next years Aus premier events, we also have some very avid flyers wanting to get into the R80 LSA and sell a few for us so if there are any keen aviators out there who may be interested in getting into a dealership for a state or Territory email me and we can talk about the base requirements for the offer and options for getting started [email protected] QLD has been covered.

These are a great range of genuine all metal bush planes with trike, tail dragger, floats or skis and the option of a trike tail dragger convertible!

www.bushcaddy.com[/url] I am keen to get the demo aircraft here asap and get around to a few fly ins and some of next years Aus premier events, we also have some very avid flyers wanting to get into the R80 LSA and sell a few for us so if there are any keen aviators out there who may be interested in getting into a dealership for a state or Territory email me and we can talk about the base requirements for the offer and options for getting started [email protected] QLD has been covered.

These are a great range of genuine all metal bush planes with trike, tail dragger, floats or skis and the option of a trike tail dragger convertible!

What engine will you be using Watto ? Same as the web site?

what's the biggest debate on here? Jabiru or Rotax or other! well I reckon just give people what they want, then every body is happy and I have Bushcaddy's flying around with all the alternatives powering them. I cannot see any problems with that!

Guest bushcaddy pilot

Gidday Watto,

Again mate congrates on the purchase, I am unbelievably happy with my caddy< and as you would already know mine is fitted with the BMW R1100s fuel injection engine, so far cruises at 85 kts with a fuel burn of only 8 lts (still have to tweak prop for full RPM, only have 7200 at present should be 7800)

Well all the best in your venture and I am sure John(SA), John(QLD) and myself will give you all the assistance that you need.

Cheers

Dave

And Gooday from John (SA), R80 19-4564

Congratulations on joining the enlightened! Have we met? Are you the 120 builder I gave a ride to at Temora last Easter? My Subaru powered BC continues to serve me well - it now has 403 hours up and is fairly well known in Sth Aust. I can honestly report that none of the many pilots who have flown it have been disappointed - the design is well proven. Let me know if you are visiting Sth Oz & we'll catch up

Thanks Dave and gidday John B, yes I am the guy from CQ you took for a fly at Temora, thanks very much! it was your flight that really drove home my decision and reassured me that there was a big future for these aircraft.

Dave, can you please send me some more figures on the BMW performance, 85 knots is quiet good for the reduced revs, and final cost, did you get the cooling sorted? that engine is a really interesting option for a reliable fuel injected engine.