Evening all

M61A1

Evening everyone,

I'm new to this site, but have been an RAAus member since about 1998. As a low hr pilot , most of my time is in Drifters, and am currently attempting to build ( as finance permits), a 95:10 aircraft similar to an "Airbike".

During the day (and sometimes night), I fix helicopters for a living as a mech and structures person.

Mick

Welcome Mick,

There are lots of Drifter pilots here, as you have probably already found out, and the odd chopper pilot. Several of us are also builders - so don't be shy - tell us how it is going together.

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Sue

Guest Maj Millard

Hi there Mick and welcome to the forum. I fix Caravans and Beavers for a living for Air Whitsunday at Shute Harbour. I am also a homebuilder and Drifter pilot so you are in like company here....................................................Cheers ..........maj..024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif.

• 5 months later...

love the airbike, but it looks like it's in the hands of a German company, Don't think plans are available, Closest thing to it is the Mullholland 1/2 VW "Legal Eagle"...Very similar! an it has a big following in the US.

Mick, you're from the UK....right? You have to be seeing as you used Dickson's(of DockGreen) salutation. Any way, Welcome aboard mate, Keep us informed with your adventure into the aviation world.