Newbi

JIMMYTWO

Hi All, have just joined this site.I have finally came to flying after an absence of 25 years of having my feet on the ground, so i am giving it a go.Have had one lesson in a Eurostar,Everything came back to me pretty quick.

Hi dazza 38,

Yes Kempsey and Macksville have grown a bit.Only found out the other day that the airstrip at Gumma is now closed.Dont know why.

Did all my GA training in kempsey between 1975-77, and when i got my PPL used to fly Shark Patrols up to Scotts Head in the Clubs C172

They were great times.Hope to catch up with you one day.

Hi dazza 38,Yes Kempsey and Macksville have grown a bit.Only found out the other day that the airstrip at Gumma is now closed.Dont know why.

Did all my GA training in kempsey between 1975-77, and when i got my PPL used to fly Shark Patrols up to Scotts Head in the Clubs C172

They were great times.Hope to catch up with you one day.

I will have to find time to go down there and have a look.Cheers

Good chance i will be flying down to kempsey in a couple of weeks, with the eldest son going down there for a boxing match, with the boxers going down on a bus, and i thought hey why drive. But i reckon the weather will be a killer.

Spend a lot of good times at scotts head

Anyway welcome Jimmytwo.

Cheers

Guest davidh10

Welcome to the site JimmyTwo. You'll find lots of friends here. Bet you are glad you came back to flying. Hope your'e enjoying it.

You'll probably find quite a few ALAs have closed... Was looking for a couple that were on the current charts, but one is a housing development and the other a shopping centre. Best not to land there now i_dunno