RAAus Financial's "Other Expenses"

Admin

At the AGM it was requested for more information on the "Other Expenses" but was not disclosed by the Treasurer at the time as they would be discussed in the following Board Meeting.

Finally, I have received a break-up of those "Other Expenses" which I can pass on to any current Financial RAAus Member that requests them.

The Treasurer has stated that they are not to go in the public domain so if you would like a copy please PM me with your request.

However please note that I do not yet have approved copies of:

The Budget

The current financial status of the Association

The AGM Minutes

The Minutes of the Board Meeting that followed the AGM

Then do it Bandit 12! There is a significant groundswell of opinion that is not prepared to continue to sanction this undemocratic secrecy that seems to be the current RAAus comittee's stance. We'd welcome some new and active members prepared to stand up and make a noise!

cficare - Where have you been this has been the whole point nobody has it............support the constitutional change proposal and we may yet recieve a published copy of all of the above,,,.....

Guest kingmick

I've only just joined and this thread sounded interesting? Do I understand that the RAAus (I'm contemplating joining) doesn't routinely supply members with financial and other information? If so that sounds very irregular. Pembs what constitutional changes are proposed? Did Bandit12 join? And what did docjell say to get banned? I'm going to find this site exciting I think!