PP's Over Moscow

Deskpilot

the rules about airspace changed recently in Russia, 10,000 ft and lower is class G except for 10 mile radius around international airports, 10,000 to 15,000 class E, and class A above. very simple. and falls in line with ICAO airspace class standards and according to the story, the Russian government will try its best to promote personal and general aviation in Russia, due to size of the nation, and its importance to the growth of regional russia. now if only CASA and OZ pollies could see the similarities there

I have always liked PP's... oh wait!!! That came out wrong.. lolSeriously though... I reckon having one of these in the garage would provide a lot of fun...

I'm with you on that; I did a lot of the unpowered varient before starting my PPL, but eventually found it a bit relationship unfriendly - I was quite happy to drive 2 hours to the mountains and sleep in a hut on the offchance that there may be some flying, but the other half at the time didn't see it the same way.006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Having something that could fit into the ute and be ready to fly on any calm morning/evening would be great. A mate from SA operates on the lunatic fringe of the sport and has done some amazing trips across Africa and beyond - http://www.skytribe.co.za/