• Welcome to Recreational Flying!
    A compelling community experience for all aviators
    Intuitive, Social, Engaging...Registration is FREE.
    Register Log in
Admin

Any Site Problems...Site Support

The weekly email update is hopefully coming back. I purchased an addon to provide this however it is not working properly and has bugs...ripped off again...but anyway I am trying and hopefully this week I will get something happening to send out a weekly newsletter

The last version of the site had each post numbered, so that if you wished to refer to a post a couple of pages back, you quoted the post number. This is handy in threads like Guess This Aircraft? Is it possible to restore this?

1 hour ago, red750 said:

The last version of the site had each post numbered, so that if you wished to refer to a post a couple of pages back, you quoted the post number. This is handy in threads like Guess This Aircraft? Is it possible to restore this?

Done

1 hour ago, Mewp said:

It appears the opening screen with the login button is pointing to an incorrect link https://www.recreationalflying.com/forums/login/ and comes back with an error "page cannot be found". The link on the LHS menu points to https://www.recreationalflying.com/login/ and works.

Thanks for letting me know about this...It should be fixed now

I have imported the Never Ending Story thread so the whole site has to re-index itself which is what it is currently doing

The print is to fine/pale Ian .

Hard for us with aging eye's .

Bernie .

How do I get rid of that chain down the left hand side, and all the photos and non-forum insertions; it's breaking up the continuity of the forum discussions.

It would be better to be able to click on photos, and then spend time on the photos all in one place.

3 hours ago, turboplanner said:

How do I get rid of that chain down the left hand side, and all the photos and non-forum insertions; it's breaking up the continuity of the forum discussions.

It would be better to be able to click on photos, and then spend time on the photos all in one place.

TP, you could create your own Whats New Stream and exclude things like new gallery images etc from it...then set that Whats New stream as your default Whats New

4 hours ago, Bernie said:

The print is to fine/pale Ian .

Hard for us with aging eye's .

Bernie .

I have darkened the text a little to help

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Admin said:

TP, you could create your own Whats New Stream and exclude things like new gallery images etc from it...then set that Whats New stream as your default Whats New

OK Thanks

iPhone version has broken down; colours have gone, posts showing in What’s new cannot be retrieved, link goes back to start of thread shows some posts then thread stops without getting to end. Posts are truncated, can’t see who posted.

Sorry but I don't have an iPhone to test it out...anyone else using an iphone having any issues?

How do I stop the emails?  

Currently, I have to go to "content I follow" and change the preference the first time time I post on a new thread.