Pax Endorsement

Guest SAJabiruflyer

Guest SAJabiruflyer

Gained my Pax Endorsement today, so now it's time to take the Wife up and see what i've been spending all this money on!! Lucky for me she is very supportive and encouraged me to follow my dreams in learning to fly. So today was a great day! Now just gotta wait for some decent Wx to go flying in

Congrats mate!

i got my pax endorsment a few weeks ago (and my nav endorsemetn last week), and i took my dad for a flight yesterday. Actually went down your way to goolwa, then over the murray mouth down to meningie and back to tailem bend and around a bit. It was cool to finally take a real passenger!! Not sure who to take up next!

Guest SAJabiruflyer

Thanks guys, waiting for clear skies and minimal wind. Flying over our area we get the beautiful scenery of Hindmarsh Island, Murray Mouth, Cooring, and the lovely coastline towards Victor Harbor. Acky - i'll be over at MB soon to take Michael up in the little Jab, last time I flew with him in that I was..well.. hopeless. I'm interested to see how I go now that I have more experience (if 50 hours can be called experience haha). Waiting till he gets back from the US. I've also got a customer of mine, 92yrs old, who absolutely loves flying and sits on his computer for hours on end, using Flight Sim 2004. Would love to give him a flight over our area. I intend on just flying around for a while, perhaps a trip to Aldinga (its within 25nm) and perhaps later this year start my Navs.