Gday all

Gday all,

Mike ludbeys the name,I fly a xt912 Outback Trike hangered in West Sale Gippsland,I'm lucky enough to have Alf Jessup as a mate and teacher in the same hanger.

This is a great site,learnt a lot already.

I have been flying for about just over two years and loving it, were pretty lucky as we have all the great divide on one side,the 90 mile beach on the other side,and the great lakes on one end,all the power stations at the other end of the valley.you never get bored.

PS if you want any plumbing done dont ring me,as I'm to busy flyin,

My Dad is currently in the process of resurrecting his GA licence out of West Sale. If you see a Cessna 210, give him a wave!

I look forward to meeting him in Tooradin for the 'hundred dollar hamburger'!

Go for it.

hi sf!!...we welcome all aviators here. I want to try a trike soon...had a 'taste' a couple of months back here in Tassie.

Trikes are great fun if you want to see things at a slower pace,providing you dont push them over their limits.Gliding lik.e a bird is also fun.

Hi there Mike

Jim from Bunbury WA here. I too fly an 912XT but the Tundra with Streak3 wing. Like you I have been flying approx 2 years and had my Pilot Certificate for nearly a year. We have just had the best weekend in many months for trike flying. What a joy to spend several hours touring around. What a shame that work interferes. I was in Gippsland in November, would have been good to catch up. Would be great to fly over your way for change of scenery etc. Maybe one day. Take care and continue to enjoy. JIM