What`s Happening???

farri

Just had 2 great flights today!

One this morning,with a lovley young French lady, back packer on board and the other,this afternoon with a guy who did some flying with me years ago and I hadn`t seen for some years.

Frank.

Hi Blue drifter That looks a lot like West Wyalong and a security gate as well ? and a 4 fence to keep our country safe its not a bad fly around that country Mark

1392742497_DrifterSunday900011-09.thumb.jpg.3edaf92031af87951f74409a03b85dd1.jpg

Flight of two Drifters to Teewah Qld. should have been three but mine was still sitting in a paddock in Biggenden, back in Gympie now so hopefully the next flight to Teewah will be three.

195063297_DrifterSunday1600123-37.thumb.jpg.b40864cb638f4c61a9304e3b89d5ea32.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sun was shining, sky clear, wind just strong enough to make it interesting, so I droped the tools and took a break from my home renivations, jumped in the Drifter and went up to visit Ron Biondi.

Last weekend I took up a guy from New Zealand and we did the beach thing!.... This guy had never been up in an Ultralight before and was so impressed that he gave me a bright orange coloured cap with the word, Tui, on the front of it!.... He reckoned we`d just flown like a Tui bird. ( One of the birds of NZ ).

Frank................"We can be happier by making others happier".

• 1 month later...

Last post, Jun 13!...What`s wrong with you guys?...You all got the wog 063_coffee.gif.b574a6f834090bf3f27c51bb81b045cf.gif or something, from the colder than usual winter we`ve been having and can`t get off the ground?

You don`t fire up them motors regularly! They will seize up!!!

Frank.