Can anyone help me? I am interested in finding someone who may want to hire me on a long term basis (8 - 12 mths) a trike. I have just recently aquired my Certificate and plan on building my own trike but would like something to fly until mine is completed as buying one outright would not be achievable . I would be willing to cover the cost of insurance, maintenance etc., I also have access to a hangar. So if there is anyone who has a trike that is not getting used please consider it? I live in the central west of NSW.

045_beg.gif.b05ea876053438dae8f282faacd973d1.gif

Eagle Trike, I have a old buzzard trike complete with trailer which would need a complete going over would be a ground up reno which i would part with for a very reasonable price i am not to far from you just out of cowra regards John ph 63448200

Eagle Trike, I have a old buzzard trike complete with trailer which would need a complete going over would be a ground up reno which i would part with for a very reasonable price i am not to far from you just out of cowra regards John ph 63448200

I would be interested, what would you consider reasonable price? I live 60 km's from Cowra.

Hi

We - me being a member :-) at RNAC have a trike that can be wet hired on an hourly basis similar to what you can normally do for a 3 axis machine.

I think maybe the first in Oz.

May not be exactly what you need but rates are very reasonable - approx $60/hr plus fuel levy.

At present it is only available to be flow out of Rutherford ( Maitland / Newcastle area)

It is a very low hr edgeX 582 machine with streak 2b wing.

You need to be HGFA and a check flight is required.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
HiWe - me being a member :-) at RNAC have a trike that can be wet hired on an hourly basis similar to what you can normally do for a 3 axis machine.

I think maybe the first in Oz.

May not be exactly what you need but rates are very reasonable - approx $60/hr plus fuel levy.

At present it is only available to be flow out of Rutherford ( Maitland / Newcastle area)

It is a very low hr edgeX 582 machine with streak 2b wing.

You need to be HGFA and a check flight is required.

Hi Tracktop , I know its been over 12mth since your post, but are u still in the trike hire business ?