Drifter spats wanted

XP503

Hello. Just putting it out there wondering if anyone has any spats to suit a drifter they want to offload. I suppose I would need the brackets too? (haven't purchased the a/c yet)

Gday Mate, checked ebay but search revealed nothing????? Got a link maybe?

One option is Wayne Fisher for new ones but Bill at Roma has a set that I will look at too.

053_no.gif.1b075e917db98e3e6efb5417cfec8882.gif

Gday Mate, checked ebay but search revealed nothing????? Got a link maybe?One option is Wayne Fisher for new ones but Bill at Roma has a set that I will look at too.

Try this one.........not sure if the're the size you're after?.........looks to me a pretty good deal.

( no...I don't have any vested interest ...apart from curiosity!)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Aircraft-wheel-spats-fairings-pants-Fibreglass-/330577738625?pt=AU_Aircraft_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4cf7f7fb81

Guest Maj Millard

From memory the outer attach is a single bolt threaded into the center of the axel, and the inner are two smaller bolts that go into a bracket. A lot of other machines used the 'Drifter' type spats in particular trikes and gyros and some other Recreational planes.....don't limit your search to Drifters. I have a set up here for sale, but they are still attached to an aircraft.....................package deal !!!........008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif............................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif