July Edition of Sport Pilot Magazine

Admin

Just received my copy of the July Edition of Sport Pilot (Board Member Copy) and some of you get a mention in the Feedback of the first edition of Sport Pilot with your posts on here 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif:

Deskpilot

CFIcare

DarkSarcasm

Fly_Tornado

JakeF

Powerin

Guernsey

David Isaac

The comments are under the title of Feedback...The good, the bad and the ugly

Don't like that they say in the opening lines "opinions you offiered on Recreational Forum. (de identified)"...what's wrong with our name here...in fact I am pretty cheesed off and I placed an advert in the next edition for the site as well...maybe the one and only if they "de identify" the advert 068_angry.gif.cc43c1d4bb0cee77bfbafb87fd434239.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have not recieved my copy yet :(im starting to think it was stolen from my letterbox :(

No mate...a board member copy gets sent out first hot off the press...they then address and send out member copies...you will get yours as long as you haven't been "de identified"

i never received the first one, have yet to see any of the new type. my licence renewal turned up the other day, so my address is right, i thought they might have recorded my address incorrectly as i have moved recently

Thanks Ian. Incidentally, whilst on the subject of identification, I have never met you but know who you are, however, new people to this forum would not know your full name and that you are also a board member representing Victoria. Wouldn't it be a good idea to let eveyone know?

Alan Marriette.

I am not going to be a board member in a couple of months time...too busy with health issues at the moment but for anyone else yes, my name is Ian Baker...the real Ian Baker...working for all recreational aviators whether it is on the board of RAAus or not besides, I don't have any respect for the board of our Association at the moment but as I said to the President the other day..."PLEASE do what you can to get respect back for the board" and...

Guest davidh10

Hey! My magazine arrived yesterday! That's an improvement in itself. I was accustomed to not receiving it till nearly the end of the month.

Received mine yesterday! 017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif

It is a genuine improvement on the first issue! The flow between articles and ads was a lot better, the members' market is huuuuuge, and overall I think it is a great advertisement for the Recreational Aviation movement. Congrats team, and t hanks for listening to the feedback. I look forward to the 'perfect' issue! 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

063_coffee.gif.b574a6f834090bf3f27c51bb81b045cf.gif

A PERFECT Issue, Wow!!! that means I should get several mentions, because at times I can be:-

A Perfect nuisance,

A Perfect idiot,

A Perfect bastard,

A Perfect a' hole.

I'm sure those of you that have to put up with my weird sense of humor, could add a few more, I might even get an entire page.037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

The Perfect Alan.

May/June Issue - have you got July already?

Bugger. I loaned May/Jun to a GA student pilot friend of mine (trying to lure him to the other side!).

I received Jul on Friday, Rod. 063_coffee.gif.b574a6f834090bf3f27c51bb81b045cf.gif

Guest Steven Runciman
Page 13 of the July issue? I still don't see it... 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif

Evan,

If you look at page 13 of the May/Jun magazine the offer is in there and page 70 of the Jul magazine shows you the winner of the gear for Jul.

Regards,

Steve

Sorry, didn't see the post above. If you get the magazine back have a look but you will still be able to see page 70 of the Jul issue to get the details. Maybe your first passenger flight recently shown on this website should be submitted?

Regards,

Steve