Head in the clouds

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JRMobile

Sometimes you come upon thing on this web site that blow your socks off - this is one ...................012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Well done all concerned.

Cheers John

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Soloman, it looks as though you have been adopted by the members of this forum, you are an inspiration.

If for any reason your aircraft is unable to fly, it should be displayed in an aviation museum and certainly displayed at Natfly.

Well done.107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

Alan Marriette.

• Like 1

Hey Motz!... Set Solomon challenges!!!

One day this young bloke turned up with his father and the dream of becoming a pilot!...... He`d been flying with his dad in the RFDS aircraft for a few years and now wanted his start!

I realised he was serious so I gave him a challenge," Become the youngest AUF pilot certificate holder ", and he did and to my knowledge,still holds that distinction!

He now flies the 737 for QANTAS!

Cheers, and all the best with your challenge!

Frank.

• Like 2

Things are just getting better for young Solomon...Site member Howard Hughes has an almost brand new headset that he is sending on to Motza to give to Solomon when he starts his training...Fantastic Howard and well done.

The Australian culture is to help ya mates and this thread is displaying some of our great true Australian culture...thanks everyone

• Like 1

Hi Solomon,

Just wanted to add my 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif along with everyone else's. Best of luck with both the plane and the lessons. Keep us all posted with how you get on.

And good onya to Motz, Liz and Howard - you are very generous and exemplify one of the reasons we all joined RA-Aus - for the mateship as well as the flying!

Cheers

Neil

• Like 1

Things are just getting better for young Solomon...Site member Howard Hughes has an almost brand new headset that he is sending on to Motza to give to Solomon when he starts his training...Fantastic Howard and well done.

It just keeps getting better!..... Three cheers for Howard and Ian......011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif...:thumb_up:

Frank.

Ps, Is Solomon a member of our forum?

...and better still...The Aviation Theory Centre are going to donate a Student Pilot Kit which includes a BAK, Flying Training Manual, Flight Radio book and also, that all important Log Book.

Brian Bigg, the Sport Pilot Magazine is going to do a story on it in our magazine after Solomon has done his lessons

(Frank, yes Solomon is now a member of the site...see his first post in this thread)

Sorry about that Solomon!..........How on earth did I miss it???????????035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif

Looks like you will have plenty of support here and don`t be affraid to use this forum and ask all the questions you want!

There is no such thing as a silly question, when looking for answers!!!!

Frank.

Ps, Thanks Ian!!!

• Like 1

Nice to see people reaching out and lending a hand, a really good reflection on the Aussie ethos - I would only hope that kids packing shelves after school to pay for flying lessons would get a similarly generous response.

• Like 3

Nice to see people reaching out and lending a hand, a really good reflection on the Aussie ethos - I would only hope that kids packing shelves after school to pay for flying lessons would get a similarly generous response.

In my opinion it is at least better to help someone then everyone helping no one...and that is what we have seen here...we may not make a difference to everyone but sure as hell we can make a difference to someone

• Like 3

The guys at work know that I fly, and today someone came up to tell me about the ABC report they saw about Solomon.

They were then blown away when I told them that I already knew about it and so many people here were pitching in to help. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

• Like 1

Well isn't it great that through the efforts of a number of people we have an outcome like this? Bloody awesome I say and congratulations to you Solomon. I hope you enjoy the experience.Pud

thank you so much, thank you all you guys are just great!

Thank you MM (and Liz) for looking after our future. 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gifSolomon, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif We all have the best wishes for you. Please keep us up to date with your training and your AC.

Peter

thank you very much and I shure will.

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Soloman, it looks as though you have been adopted by the members of this forum, you are an inspiration.If for any reason your aircraft is unable to fly, it should be displayed in an aviation museum and certainly displayed at Natfly.

Well done.107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

Alan Marriette.

thank you that means allot to me, so long its not under powered i rekon it could fly:big_grin:

Looking Forward to the Test Flight Video's, Great Stuff.

A few Training Video's with Motz will be good as well!

Ulti has a great Camera, maybe he has updated it and the old one is lying round gathering dust!

I have one you are welcome to, However it is not HD!:chat: