Hey guys Solomon here.

solomon

hi everyone!!

Some of you may not no me but my name is solomon new member to this website. i've just recently been on tv because i've been working on an ultralight plane of my own. Alot of people think it great for some one may age and everyone here is giving me nice comments and i thanks you all extreemly for that, and thank to thoes generous people out there who is supporting me through my little project and giving me that flying lesson, which i will need to test flight my plane one it'ss done. I'm really look foward to comming over there during school holidays meeting all thoes great people:big_grin:

• Like 2

Hi Solomon, saw the TV News and thought that what you have created was fantastic. You are obviously an Aviator and will be a great Pilot one day. I am only new to flying myself and understand how much there is to learn. If you are in Melbourne give me a call and I will take you up for a few circuits.

• Like 1

Hi Solomon, saw the TV News and thought that what you have created was fantastic. You are obviously an Aviator and will be a great Pilot one day. I am only new to flying myself and understand how much there is to learn. If you are in Melbourne give me a call and I will take you up for a few circuits.

Hi Jeff thank you so much for your kind offer, i shure will be intrested in doing thoes circuits with you.

I do live in melbourne and you can contact me through 87427616 or 0421032729 from 4pm onwards

i thank you once again!

hi everyone!!Some of you may not no me but my name is solomon new member to this website. i've just recently been on tv because i've been working on an ultralight plane of my own. Alot of people think it great for some one may age and everyone here is giving me nice comments and i thanks you all extreemly for that, and thank to thoes generous people out there who is supporting me through my little project and giving me that flying lesson, which i will need to test flight my plane one it'ss done. I'm really look foward to comming over there during school holidays meeting all thoes great people:big_grin:

Hi Solomon

I saw you on TV as well and was amazed at the amount of work you had done to design and build you little aeroplane. Congratulations on a fantastic effort.

Not sure where you live aorund Melbourne, but I think you should be able to get quite a few offers of rides in aircraft after what you have achieved.

Where are you having your flying lessons?

kaz

• Like 1

Guest Jake.f

Hi, and brilliant job with showing such initiative in following your dream!

I am relatively new to aviation too, with 3.5 hours of time logged so far and loving every minute of it!

Every journey starts with a single step and you have certainly taken that step in a big way!!

Hello Solomon, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif and congratulation for your achievement to this point! :thumb_up:

I started flying by building my own Ultralight aircraft!

There is much satisfaction and sense of achievement as well as knowledge to be gained by building and flying your own aircraft,but I gues you already know this,so all the best to you for the future!....Take care!!!!!!

Frank.

• Like 1

Hi SolomonI saw you on TV as well and was amazed at the amount of work you had done to design and build you little aeroplane. Congratulations on a fantastic effort.

Not sure where you live aorund Melbourne, but I think you should be able to get quite a few offers of rides in aircraft after what you have achieved.

Where are you having your flying lessons?

kaz

thak you so much!

I dont take flying lessons but i have been offered one by great people up in NSW and i've also had another kind offer for a circut flight.

I also by the way live in hoppers crossing.

• 2 months later...
Hi Solomon,Hope you are well. And looking forward to hearing how you went during the School Holidays. Did you complete the flying lessons? 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Don't forget that Bruce Vickers is waiting for your call re some training at Lethbridge.

Howdy Jeff, just thought I'd direct you to this thread about Solomons flight training progress - http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/solomons-flight-training.28567/

Hi Solomon,Hope you are well. And looking forward to hearing how you went during the School Holidays. Did you complete the flying lessons? 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Don't forget that Bruce Vickers is waiting for your call re some training at Lethbridge.

hey Jeff,

Yes i did complete all my lessons and whent solo! it was a great feeling and i'll be shure to call Bruce very soon! 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

• Like 5

Yes Congratulations Solomon, you have begun a great journey and I am sure you will be very good at it. Lots of challenges ahead though in your flying career. It would be good to continue with Bruce and making an arrangement with him will be good to rack up some more hours. Lethbridge is a warm and friendly place and I am sure you will make some good mates there.

• Like 1