Drifter Pics

Tex

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bloody hard to find a good switch anymore Tomo............................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif :pokerface:

Are they silver switches? I suspect they could be the same as those in my Jabbie UL450.

The drifter with the red blue and yellow tail, a few above, has the seat belt undone and some stuff on the rear seat ?

Yea your'e right,,,,,,, hmmm maybe he is just taxying a short distance back to the hangar or something, looks like a helmet in the back seat. BTW that is the drifter that went through the fence at Clifton

Well you got me motivated to put aside the enormous amount of work I have to do at home and I went for a fly today. YBOA > Maroon > Canungra > Nth Tamborine > Coulson > YGAS Gatton Air park > YBOA. 2.5 hrs 40L. Bit hazy out there with the recent bushfire activity and cloud base was quite low to start with. Anyway nice scenic tour Driftering... Drifterising... Drifting... whatever... some photo's (think I have the places right)

Mt Maroon looking south to the Border ranges and Mt Lindsay.

standalone

McGraths Crossing looking south towards the range and Cunninghams Gap

standalone

GCOC = Glass Cockpit Open Cockpit

standalone

Border Ranges fires and Cunningham's Gap

standalone

Mt French. Frog Buttress?

standalone

standalone

I just follow the aerial, seems to get me there 033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

standalone

EDIT: WOOHOO 500 posts!!101_thank_you.gif.0bf9113ab8c9fe9c7ebb42709fda3359.gif

• Like 3

Thoroughly enjoyable flight! Yes still selling should be in the next mag.

Got warm welcome at Gatton - Mal invited me in for a cuppa and biscuit... now I just need to buy a block there 045_beg.gif.b05ea876053438dae8f282faacd973d1.gif

• Like 1