One weird dude

Admin

Guest Maj Millard

Ozzie would be the one to talk to on wether it's real or not. They are doing some pretty spectacular stuff with the winged suits, and this guys got a nice set of wings with little zip-tips and all.

The Skydiving scene is constantly re-inventing itself and never stops redeveloping gear and techniques. The average age is 21 years and the very creative energy of youth is at work here.

The gear and suits we thought were cutting edge in the 70s (they were !) are now relegated to dinosoar status, against the new gear ! Like I say it's always re-inventing itself, so who knows where

1204080723-00.jpg.c682a74f177f382ffab00acaddb2b6b1.jpg

A 70s Maj with his skydiver wife against Newcastle Sport Parachute clubs Cessna 180 VH-CYJ, probabily at Cessnock aerodrome.

it will end !..........................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Maj Millard

If he doesn't fit a ground prox warning system he won't be making a living, just leaving an impression !!...but hey good on him...it's exciting.........................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

It's real alright, I believe this same guy is working on how to make a wing suit landing without a chute... now that would be hard to practice wouldn't it!

• Like 1

Many thanks, as you said it's pretty good. I will keep an eye out for more of their work.

I Googled the music but as yet cannot find a sight that will let me play it. Pete, I went for a flight in the Savannah to Truro Flats, as passenger, for the toy run. Most impressed, coming in on zero-three over the trees was easy, in the Jab, I'm sure I would run out of runway. Maybe you should give me top dollar for my plane and I'll go get a new Savanna.

I Googled the music but as yet cannot find a sight that will let me play it. Pete, I went for a flight in the Savannah to Truro Flats, as passenger, for the toy run. Most impressed, coming in on zero-three over the trees was easy, in the Jab, I'm sure I would run out of runway. Maybe you should give me top dollar for my plane and I'll go get a new Savanna.

You don't know where to look Kev, message me your email and I will send you an .mp3. you are right about the Savs, not a bad little flyer I think it would be my second choice.

• 2 weeks later...
It's real alright, I believe this same guy is working on how to make a wing suit landing without a chute... now that would be hard to practice wouldn't it!

You are absolutly right Tomo, he wants to be the one to land a wing suit. He is a legend of wingsuit flight and i believe he will do it!