What does your avatar tell us about you.

Guernsey

Guest rocketdriver

Mine is a photo of a Tiger Moth that to me brings together the romance of old biplanes, some of the beauty I think we all find in flying and a reminder of how bl..dy cold it can be flying an open cockpit in the UK anytime between November and March! I don't know where I found the photo, but it is part of my screensaver gallery and I call it "Winter Tiger". ... oh, and I loved flying a beautifully renovated Tiger (thanks to Bruce) and one in original condition, (thanks Doug), all about 15 years ago now .....

764635083_ph-10029reduced.thumb.jpg.45b8c138751658be6bff293700d0c3af.jpg

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've edited my above post so as not to draw attention from the thread... but there you go, changed the picture to a recent one, just a fortnight ago in-fact. 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gifYour turn Pud... poke_tongue_out.gif.5a7d1a1d57bd049bd5fb0f49bf1777a8.gif

NUP!! I ain't playing Tomo:augie: Scared too many people last time I had my 'moosh' in my avatar.

Here's Gaygirl at her new home on Wirraway Farm North Gabbin

Pud

• Like 3

Mine is a photo of my beloved Auster with me giving it a reassuring pat... fortunately, my bit of the image is so small it doesn't give much away!

kaz

:wheelchair

The Auster and I were both built in the same year (1944)

Hi Powerin I agree with Maj it looks more dramatic with the background.Have you tried showing it as the original in your avatar ?

Alan.

I second that: please put the background in your avatar for better effect.

NUP!! I ain't playing Tomo:augie: Scared too many people last time I had my 'moosh' in my avatar.Here's Gaygirl at her new home on Wirraway Farm North Gabbin

Pud

A red sunburn't body, a yellow nose (must be sunscreen) and a pair of l o n g black eyebrows.........Looks OK to me. 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Alan.

• Like 1

Under the premise that owners look like their dogs - I have long brown hair and going a little grey. The dog is "Sandy" my Hungarian Vizsla who flew all over the place with me. Unfortunately he cashed in his chips at 12yrs and I have been dogless ever since. Vizsla is pronounced VEE-sh-lah and the pural is Vizslac. Highly intelligent dog - would have another in a snap. I had my real picture on my profile, but I don't know if that is possible now.

Sue

• Like 1

My avatar is like me, a bit different from the normal.............in a good way 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif Actually it shows that I'm into home designs that are out of the ordinary, and, I hope, attracts people to what I have to say..............even if it is shyte at times.

To the pure in heart, ALL things are pure. My symbol indicates a lack of ability/ motivation to come up with something better. ( so far)...Nev

We should all put our heads together and come up with something for Nev.

Old Man Emu certainly found a good one for me.