Jan 2012 Sport Pilot

av8vfr

Am I the only one to have this new look edition? 026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gifInteresting to read the new prefix numbers... especially a 12-xxxx for type certified GA aircraft..

No l got mine today looks great, intresting reading

I got mine today... not too keen on the 'new look'... about to flick through it now...

Just comparing the cover of the September Sport Pilot mag, which was also lime green, but in the old-new style, and this January edition, I would definitly grab the September one first...

I agree with you guys, I did like the Prop however I do like the fact that Recreational is mentioned TWICE 'Recreational Aviation' and 'Recreational Pilots '

I suppose the prop does look a bit like a hub cap so how necessary is it when we usually have an aircraft on the cover anyway.

Thanks Ignition for posting the two mag pictures.

Alan.

They had complaints about the "hubcap" look of whatever it was supposed to represent, Nev

Hubcap look? What do these people drive? Roman chariots? Personally I drive a Subaru, the version without the scythes on the wheel hubs....001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

• Like 1