Finally got around to saying hi.

Flying Mum

Hi all, I have been registered on the forum for over a year but have not got around to posting until now. I learnt to fly at Griffith in 98/99 in a C172 and Cherokee. I did my GFPT in a Decathlon to get my tailwheel and constant speed endorsements (also a few aeros when we got sick of doing curcuits). I did all my navs in an Archer and then flew our BD4 homebuilt taildragger. I went on to fly C172 or C182 until I had our first child in 2004. Now after two kids I am getting back into flying. I have done my AFR in our recently purchased C182G which is a great family wagon and taken the family for a quick trip from our new base at Temora to Charleville/Longreach/Moonie/Moree back to Temora. My husband is teachng me to fly our Skyfox as we have a recreational flying school and he still flys the BD4 (it is a bit touchy for me until I get current in a taildragger again). Hope to read the forums more often and get to know some of you.

Cheers

Em

• Like 3

Welcome Flying Mum. Good to see you back flying after a number of years. You certainly have a few choices of aircraft to fly. Does the flying school just have the Skyfox?

Cheers

Hi Flying Mum.............098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Great to see another of our gender on the site 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif You do fly some lovely A/C.

I'm in the process of moving over your way from the Riverland (SA) to Tarcutta, will be resuming my flight training out of Tumut so I'm really just "Down" the road S/E of you at Temora 017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif

FlygirlTam (State Pres SA/NT) and I are AWPA members, and I will be transferring over to the NSW Chapter when I settle in, are you a member to?

Would be great to catch up in the future for hangar and :whisper:womens pilot business chat 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Fly and Keep safe..........................Alley

• Like 1

Welcome Flying Mum. Good to see you back flying after a number of years. You certainly have a few choices of aircraft to fly. Does the flying school just have the Skyfox?Cheers

Yes, once our hangar and offices are finished we may look at other aircraft. We are not actually training at Temora until then, for now only at Tumut.

W

Hi Flying Mum.............098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Great to see another of our gender on the site 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif You do fly some lovely A/C.I'm in the process of moving over your way from the Riverland (SA) to Tarcutta, will be resuming my flight training out of Tumut so I'm really just "Down" the road S/E of you at Temora 017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif

FlygirlTam (State Pres SA/NT) and I are AWPA members, and I will be transferring over to the NSW Chapter when I settle in, are you a member to?

Would be great to catch up in the future for hangar and :whisper:womens pilot business chat 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Fly and Keep safe..........................Alley

We are CFI at Tumut so I may get to meet you! Have not looked into AWPA yet although a few people have mentioned it. Might have to have a chat to you about it. We have moved over from SA too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...