Temora 2012

Mackay777

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I'll be there. Actually, we'll be flying back from Temora on Sunday towards Sydney, wx permitting, and having never ventured west of Canberra before, are there any sights that are worth taking a detour for, or airfields worth visiting (now there's a subjective question :-) ) enroute, on the way back?

I see Tumut has a lunch that I was considering dropping in on, if range permits...

Guest Maj Millard

Only a few more sleeps now !!......I'll be picking up winsor68 in Mackay in the morning, and we'll be heading South via the inland route. Weather looks perfect...see you all in a few days .............................Maj...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

All sorted... packed and have some fuel here to top up the Lightwing in the morning at Marion. It is going to be an exciting 7 or so days living out of an aircraft. Temora here we come.

• Like 4

Good luck Maj and Win,

I fully expect you will have an absolutely fantastic time that will be the source of stories and memories for a long time to come.

I want photos when you are finished this adventure!!

Pud

Im on my way back from Sun n Fun on Monday. I looked at the Temora weather forecast and it says rain over the Natfly Saturday and Sunday. How is the weather generally at the moment?

Sounds like a great turn up this year! All Jabs from Central West Flying (Bathurst ) are all doing the trip, one on Friday, all others on Sat morning! Looking forward to meeting some peeps.. I will be in Jab 7525. Only there for the day , possibly arriving around 10am, pending fog, have had some foggy mornings in Bathurst lately.

I understand that there will also be several aircraft from Gawler in SA attending although I cannot at this stage confirm numbers.

I can however confirm one Jab, one Morgan Sierra and two Foxbats so if any of you Gawler Forumites have any more additions let us know.

Alan.

Hey Maj & Win,

Have a fantastic & enjoyable flight.

See you Thursday (I should arrive about 1300) give me a bell & I can hand over the chairs for your comfort & Neils contribution to your forum.

It'll be grat to catch up again in a social & like minded way.

Cheers

H

Only a few more sleeps now !!......I'll be picking up winsor68 in Mackay in the morning, and we'll be heading South via the inland route. Weather looks perfect...see you all in a few days .............................Maj...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

Hi Maj

Look forward to hearing all about the adventure when your back. Got to go as cooking up some of the mud crabs that crawled into my tinnie yesterday.

Cheers

Mike

Maj and I are at Springsure... the Lightwing is tied down next to a certain forum members 152.

Hi. Great news the weather looked superb at Mackay. When I flew down two years ago it was good seeing quite a few other aircraft going the same way. Good full skies. The arrival at Temora was interesting with the progression of aircraft landing fitting in and getting thier spacing right.

Enjoy.

Mike

Maj and I are at Springsure... the Lightwing is tied down next to a certain forum members 152.

Darn!035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif I am in Emerald! The better half is home a couple of blocks from the strip. He would love to look over another Lightwing.017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif We could have run you down (& up) the hill. Enjoy Temora, unfortunately we couldn't make it due to work etc.

Sue

We will be leaving here either Wednesday afternoon, or early Thursday morning.

I am helping Carol out with the "Meeters and Greeters" Friday morning.

Weather is looking very good with a possible shower over the weekend.

All have a safe flight in.

-Linda

• Like 1